Last updated and effective as of 2022-03-15
KOOHOO Technology OÜ built the KOOHOO application as a Free Application. This SERVICE is provided by KOOHOO Technology OÜ at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
· Google Analytics for Firebase
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Personal information collection
We collect your personal information when you use the KOOHOO Platform. Without it, we may not be able to provide all services requested. This information includes:
· Contact Information, Account, Profile Information. Such as your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, and profile photo.
· Identity Verification and Payment Information. Such as bank account or payment account information. If you are not a KOOHOO user, we may receive payment information relating to you, such as when the user provides a payment card to complete a booking. If a copy of your ID is provided to us, we may scan, use, and store information contained in your ID to verify your identity.
When you use the KOOHOO Platform and payment services, we may automatically collect personal information. This information may include:
· Pages or content you view, searches for properties, bookings you have made, and other actions on the KOOHOO Platform.
· Payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, bank account information, your address, and other related transaction details.
How we use collected information
Provide, Improve, and Develop the KOOHOO Platform. Such as:
· send promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information based on preferences and social media advertising through social media platforms;
· personalize, measure, and improve our advertising;
· administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, other promotional activities or events;
· analyze characteristics and preferences to send promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that we think might be of interest;
· with consent, send promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest based on preferences;
· provide and improve payment services;
· process the requests;
· perform analytics, debug and conduct research;
· provide customer service, training;
· send messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
In some jurisdictions, you can request that your personal information be deleted. Please note that if you request deletion of your personal information, or if your account is suspended, terminated, or voluntarily closed:
· we may retain your personal information if necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as prevention of fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety.
· we may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
· To facilitate our Service;
· To provide the Service on our behalf;
· To perform Service-related services; or
· To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Terms & Conditions
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trademarks, copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to KOOHOO Technology OU.
KOOHOO Technology OU is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The KOOHOO app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We, therefore, recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the KOOHOO app won’t work properly or at all.
The app does use third-party services that declare their own Terms and Conditions.
Link to Terms and Conditions of third-party service providers used by the app
· Google Analytics for Firebase
You should be aware that there are certain things that KOOHOO Technology OU will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi or provided by your mobile network provider, but KOOHOO Technology OU cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that the terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third-party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, KOOHOO Technology OU cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, KOOHOO Technology OU cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to KOOHOO Technology OU’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. KOOHOO Technology OU accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. KOOHOO Technology OU does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS versions that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, we may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.